We are far along in planning the keynote addresses for the conference. Each plenary will have a speaker from within our bioenergetic community, and someone from outside the community who can stretch our consciousness of the theme. We are still forming the program.
Here is what we have so far: (click on speaker's name for more information)
- On the theme of social consciousness and action
- On the theme of chronic relational trauma
- Dr. Allen Kalpin (May 27) will share methods for working intensively in in-depth ways and in short-term formats with people traumatized early in life.
- Dr. Scott Baum (May 27) will present both experientially an didactically a bioenergetic understanding of the effects of chronic relational trauma and what therapists can do in this very difficult area of therapeutic work.
- On the theme of sexuality and its place in modern bioenergetic analysis as a way of understanding ourselves and our patients
- From outside the bioenergetic community,Paul Lynch, will present a keynote (May 25). Information about his presentation will come soon.
- From inside the bioenergetic community Dr. Helen Resneck (May 25) will speak about the legacy and the growing edge of our understanding of human sexuality and the place it holds in our work.
- Finally, on Sunday (May 28), during a closing panel, a group of senior Bioenergetic therapists will discuss "What are the important elements of the theory and the practice of bioenergetic analysis that should be kept and used in the future, and what should be discarded and left behind?"
Check this out ... Clicking Here !
The Scientific Committee
[ The Conference is Approved for up to 24 CEU hours ]
Two workshops for Students ONLY, who may have missed a training workshop in their regular Program and would want to make up for this missed workshop
Selection, Registration and payment of the fee will be handled directly by the IIBA office (NO online registration).
Please read information on the dedicated page by ... clicking here !