Attendees from outside of North America will fly into Pearson International Airport (YYZ) on the outskirts of Toronto.
Attendees from within North America may be able to fly into either Pearson International Airport (YYZ) on the outskirts of the city, or, if using Porter Airlines, into Billy Bishop Airport (YTZ) in downtown Toronto.
To get to the Chelsea hotel from pearson International Airport, your options are:
• Taxi/Limo (approximately CAN$ 60- 80), directly to the hotel ;
• Up Express Train from the airport to Union Station (CAN$12.00 one way), and then either:
◊ take TTC Subway from Union Station north on Yonge line to College stop ($3.25)
◊ take a taxi from Union Station to the hotel ($10.00 - $15.00)
◊ or walk from Union Station 20 minutes north up Yonge street to the hotel
From Billy Bishop Airport, take a taxi (approximately CAN$ 15-20) directly to the hotel.
PARKING & AREA
Parking is available directly at the Chelsea Hotel.
- CAN$ 29 + HST self parking (overnight guests)
- CAN$ 39 + HST valet parking (overnight guests)
- CAN$ 16 + HST day parking 6am to 6pm