Registration access is down this page. Please read the following guidelines before.
We are pleased to announce the detailed program of Afternoon Workshops & Lectures.
The detailed program of Afternoon Workshops & Lectures is now available.
Watch or Download by clicking on the picture →
Please be eco-friendly and do not print this 44-page document. A printed copy will be provided in your conference welcome package!
Please pay attention to this short guideline when registering for the Afternoon Workshops & Lectures:
- ⚡ Please register for 1 workshop (or lecture) in each slot.
- 🛎️ The Afternoon Workshops & Lectures are divided in 5 slots. You will need to select up to 5 workshops (or lectures): 1 workshop (or lecture) in each slot. You will not be able to select more than 1 workshop in each slot. This registration form does not allow any changes of your Afternoon Workshops & Lectures Selection.
- 🚫Workshop Presenters: Please do not register for your own workshop and for any workshop in the slot when your workshop is held.
- 📯 There are five Afternoon Workshops with a duration of 3 hours:
. (EU-04) Dream, character and poetry by Jean-Marc Guillerme
. (EU-12) A healing and integrative spiritual body-scan by Jörg Clauer
. (EU-28) Treatment of trauma in bioenergetics analysis by Violaine de Clerck
. (NA-01) When love avails not: challenges of working with people who cannot love by Scott Baum
. (NA-03) Seeing, understanding and healing shame by Helen Resneck-Sannes
Please register for Part 1 and for Part 2.
- 📯 There is one Afternoon Workshop with a duration of 4,5 hours:
. (NA-11) Cephalic shock by Robert Lewis
Please register for Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
- 🖋️ The registration will be done on a first come first served basis in case of Workshops with Maximum Number of Participants. Please do not postpone your selection, do it as soon as possible. Remember that the later you do it the fewer options you will have. On-site registration for the Afternoon Workshops (& Lectures) will be very difficult to handle.
- 🕒 Saturday, May 25: The Membership Meeting (only for IIBA Members) will take place from 15:00 to 16:30. During these 1,5 hours, no further workshop or lecture will take place. If you are a Non IIBA Member but you have special interest in the Membership Meeting, please contact the IIBA Team.
Registration is now opened !